Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anagram of Singapore MRT

I was thinking of creating anagrams for the MRT stations here in Singapore and just when I came across this anagram of Singapore MRT stations from one of the websites, guess it's Black Coffee (Deprecated). Seems like the blog is not updated for quite a long time now. Although I want to create my own version of anagram, thought will share this one over here as it looks very funny and interesting. It's not fully appropriate though. For example, the anagrams for Khatib and Boon Lay are irrelevant. Anyways just enjoy with rest.


Below is the original map of Singapore MRT stations for your ready reference (if you happen to struggle with correct spellings ;))

1 comment:

Wordy Alex said...

It would be “my country’s name.” The phrase requires a possessive noun (“country’s”) because it is essentially a shortening of a longer phrase, also possessive but using prepositions: “the name of my country.”

Vishwaroopam - Teaser Trailer (Tamil)